REGISTRATION AND SHIPPING DEADLINE:
MAY 30, 2017
1. APPLICATION FORMS
Once you filled in and submitted the Online Application Form, please send us the following documents by post, email or fax, or with the wines together, to the contact below:
- Labels of the wines entered
- Official analysis of the wines entered
- Copy of the bank transfer receipt proving the payment of the entry fee
3. Once you printed and filled in the Application Package:
- Stick the label of the wine you would like to submit onto every Wine Data sheet
- Attach the official analysis of the wine to the Wine Data sheets
- Attach a copy of the bank transfer receipt to the Application Package proving the payment of the entry fee
Please send us the filled-in Application Package and the required attachments by post, email or fax, or with the wines together, to the following contact:
Postal adress: Magyar Szőlő- és Borkultúra Nonprofit Kft.
1124 Budapest, Somorjai u. 21. HUNGARY
Hotlines: Tel.:+36-1 203 8507 Fax: +36-1 700 1610
2. SHIPPING YOUR WINES
Please print off and attach the individual (if registered online) shipping labels to your packages. Sign in at www.wineinfoportal.com and click on My wines where you will find the labels in the list of your registered wines.
- Only use the offical VinAgora shipping label sent to you automatically after you have submitted your entry
- The VinAgora shipping labels have a unique barcode which will allow the organizers of VinAgora to track your shipment and recognize your wines once it arrives at our warehouse
If you are using a private courier please stick your official VinAgora labels on the side of your boxes. This is to prevent courier companies sticking labels over VinAgora address labels
- If you are using a private courier please mark "Shipper accepts charges" on your couriers' shipping forms to ensure that all costs get charged to you
In case you do not have an account you can print the following shipping label:
Please send 6 bottles (or minimum 4 liter) of wine samples with each application to the address below. Packaging must be as used in the commercial distribution of the wine.
Important information for non-EU applications:
If you are sending wine from outside the European Union, please make sure to pay all duties (taxes, tariffs and fares) related to your delivery. To do that, please specify a DDP (Delivered Duty Paid) transaction with your transportation partner if possible. If it is not possible, then we will send you an invoice with all costs of tax and tariff duties after the delivery has been executed.
Magyar Szőlő- és Borkultúra Nonprofit Kft.
1124 Budapest, Somorjai u. 21. HUNGARY (tel: +36-1/203-8507)
Please write on the postal package: "VinAgora International Wine Competition 2017"
PRICE for applicants
from outside EEA
PRICE for applicants
|110.00 € / sample||139.70 € / sample|
Entering more than 15 samples
|Please contact us for individual offers!|
1 sample: 25 + 110 = 135 € (excl. VAT)
5 samples: 25 + (5 x 110) = 575 € (excl. VAT)
10 samples: 25 + (10 x 110) = 1,125 € (excl. VAT)
* Due to European legislation, the organisers of an international event held in Hungary are obliged to add 27 % tax (Hungarian VAT) to fees paid by all Hungarian participants, as well as those from the European Community (EEA) who do NOT submit a VAT number. VAT invoice is sent once the payment is received.
** When registering VinAgora International Wine Competition 2017 the enrolment fee is charged once to the applicant regardless how many samples are entered by the applicant.
*** Amount to be paid after each sample that is enterred to the competition.
If you register your wines online, please sign in at www.wineinfoportal.com and click on the Payment button under Application. If you use paper form, you can pay here:
How to pay:
Bank transfer: Budapest Bank Zrt. Swift code: BUDAHUHB, (IBAN): HU04 10100792 48851100 01000305; in the comment field of the transaction please write the following: VinAgora 2017, and the number of samples entered
- At www.wineinfoportal.com
Online payment with credit card on our website (invoice will be sent via email after having received payment)
ONLY SAMPLES WITH PAID ENTRY FEES ARE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE COMPETITION!
APPLICATION CHECK LIST – MAKE SURE YOU HAVE:
submitted the completed the Application Form
enclosed a copy of your Application Form (if applying offline) and:
- labels of the wines entered
- official analysis of the wines entered
- copy of the bank transfer receipt proving the payment of the entry fee
shipped the wine samples and the Application Package